A brief description summarizing the overall purpose and objectives of the position and the results the worker is expected to accomplish.
Installation, maintenance, repair, and general labor associated with all phases of oil and gas production equipment. Operation of equipment such as forklift and power washer, as directed by supervisors.
The tasks, duties, and responsibilities of the position that are most important to get the job done.
- Performs work associated with pipefitting of oil and gas production equipment;
- Assists skilled oil and gas personnel as directed;
- Performs routine work in such trades as pipefitting, painting, operating forklift, organizing yard material, and other tasks of similar nature;
- Performs duties as a helper in oil and gas maintenance operations;
- Performs such duties as field operation of hotsy power washer as directed;
- Works according to all relevant industry safe working practices;
- Demonstrate commitment to safety and environmental compliance in all job aspects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
The specific minimum competencies required for job performance.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills required;
- Ability to employ heavy physical effort at frequent intervals;
- Possess the ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Must possess the ability to safely operate all vehicles involved in field work.
The scope of the person’s authority, including a list of jobs that report to the incumbent.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The environment in which the job is performed, especially any unique conditions outside a normal office environment.
Outdoor work requiring heavy physical labor and frequent exposure to heat and cold.
The minimum level of education, experience, and certifications required to perform the job.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent;
- Valid driver’s license with drivers record acceptable to insurance carriers by PDC;
- CDL or ability to obtain CDL is desirable;
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening and background investigation
- Ability to pass pre-employment physical ability test.