A brief description summarizing the overall purpose and objectives of the position and the results the worker is expected to accomplish.
Contribute to the overall production goals by performing construction and maintenance duties on wells and surrounding grounds. The Compliance Roustabout will also heavily focus efforts to reduce costs with emissions compliance.
The tasks, duties, and responsibilities of the position that are most important to get the job done.
- Complete ECD Site Inspections to ensure flare efficiency through flare and tank seal maintenance and initiate any manufacturer required repairs;
- Perform hydro-testing in strategic areas and uses consistent method for early detection of failures;
- Assemble and repair oil field machinery and equipment;
- Provide assistance to pumpers, as needed;
- Develop, document, and implement quality control procedures for construction projects;
- Maintain roustabout truck to safely and effectively perform construction and maintenance tasks;
- Assist Roustabout Foreman in keeping invoices and CDL logs current on a daily basis;
- Effectively clean up all spills to ensure safe work area;
- Abide by all PDC safe work procedures and state and federal regulations;
- Walk flow lines to locate leaks.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
The specific minimum competencies required for job performance.
- Knowledge of machines and tools commonly used in the oil & gas industry;
- Possess physical strength needed to perform construction & maintenance duties;
- Basic math knowledge used in common calculations;
- Must be a self-starter;
- Possess the ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Must possess the abilty to safely operate all vehicles involved in roustabout work.
The scope of the person’s authority, including a list of jobs that report to the incumbent.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The environment in which the job is performed, especially any unique conditions outside a normal office environment.
Work is 95% outside environment.
The minimum level of education, experience, and certifications required to perform the job.
- High school diploma;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in oil & gas industry or construction related field;
- Valid driver’s license with drivers record acceptable insurance carriers by PDC;
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening;
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical ability test.