A brief description summarizing the overall purpose and objectives of the position and the results the worker is expected to accomplish.
Lead field-level air quality compliance efforts for assets located in the DJ Basin, Colorado and collaborate with Production leadership to drive accountability for meeting regulatory requirements. Establish and maintain processes that enable compliance in Production and Post-Production operations. Familiarity with CDPHE Regulation 7 Downtime Reporting and NSPS JJJJ/MACT ZZZZ desired.
The tasks, duties, and responsibilities of the position that are most important to get the job done.
- Lead field-level air quality compliance efforts;
- Develop and submit documents to comply with existing air quality regulatory requirements as directed;
- Coordinate with team to maintain consistency with PDC standards and to keep current on air quality regulations;
- Provide air quality expertise to field production team;
- Ensure updates of air quality regulations are communicated via appropriate channels;
- Identify and deliver air quality related training as directed;
- Work with operations to ensure proper applicability, execution and recordkeeping of air quality programs;
- Serve as field point of contact and represent asset during regulatory agency inspections and audits;
- Coordinate schedule for compliance tasks (emission maintenance, AIMM, Method 22, etc.) as directed;
- Ensure proper recordkeeping procedures are in place to demonstrate compliance with air quality programs;
- Complete initial and supplemental malfunction or incident related reports;
- Lead implementation of new air quality rules/programs as directed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
The specific minimum competencies required for job performance.
- Familiarity with EHS databases (ACTS preferable);
- Advanced skills in Excel;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Willingness to learn other aspects of EHS (environmental, safety).
The scope of the person’s authority, including a list of jobs that report to the incumbent.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The environment in which the job is performed, especially any unique conditions outside a normal office environment.
Consistent with that of a normal office environment.
The minimum level of education, experience, and certifications required to perform the job.
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Ability to travel between the Denver and Evans Field Offices;
- Proven experience working with air quality regulations related to upstream Oil & Gas operations;
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Environmental, or related science discipline or equivalent experience.