A brief description summarizing the overall purpose and objectives of the position and the results the worker is expected to accomplish.
The Legal Contract Specialist will support PDC contracting activities, including template maintenance, drafting from templates, record keeping, and lifecycle management.
The tasks, duties, and responsibilities of the position that are most important to get the job done.
- Maintains approved contract templates and supports business users in their use;
- Manages procedures and practices for contract drafting, negotiation, execution, and lifecycle management;
- Oversees the maintenance of contract files and databases;
- Provides necessary reports and project status information to management and other appropriate staff;
- Keeps up to date on overall activities of business users, identifying problem areas and taking corrective actions;
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
The specific minimum competencies required for job performance.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work with all levels of management;
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills;
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow;
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Proficient in Microsoft programs, specifically Word and Excel, and other relational databases;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
The scope of the person’s authority, including a list of jobs that report to the incumbent.
There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position.
The environment in which the job is performed, especially any unique conditions outside a normal office environment.
Consistent of that with a normal work environment.
The minimum level of education, experience, and certifications required to perform the job.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field preferred;
- 4-6 years’ experience in a related field.